The Coil-Disinfection (CD) by STERILSYSTEMS was designed and developed especially for the sterilization of heat exchanger lamellas/coils. Normally, a bio-film develops at the lamellas after a certain time, which negatively influences the heat or cold transfer and which contaminates the air with bacteria and mold. This process can also result in a displeasing odor development in your ventilation system. The UV-C technology permits a sterilization of up to 99.999%. This effectively eliminates germs, viruses, yeasts and mold spores and prevents multiplication.
The CD-System consists of one or more UV-C radiator/s and high quality, rustproof, acid and lye resistant stainless steel reflectors, which is in accordance with the highest hygiene requirements. The durable UV-C radiators can be dimensioned for a cold as well as hot application and, on request, they can be equipped with splinter protection.
The radiators and reflectors will be delivered with a bar fastening system and a wall bracket.
- Disinfection free of chemicals – no additional use of chemicals required for disinfection
- Fast retrofit – easy, fast, flexible and cost effective installation for almost any ventilation system, independent of the size
- Cold and hot application – by using different radiators
- Very economical – significant reduction of the maintenance and cleaning costs, the output of the evaporators remains constant
- Energy savings – the energy costs will be reduced significantly by re-establishing the heat transfer and the evenness of the air flow
- Radiation with perfect precision – the stainless steel reflectors ensure a targeted radiation on the evaporator or the evaporator lamellas
|Power in Watt||7
|H × T||80 x 20|
|Material housing |
Voltage | Identification
|stainless steel | 230/400V 50Hz | CE|
Technical data sheet
|Coil-Disinfection / CD-System Technical data sheet|